Bradma - MICR Cheque Processing Soltions
THE COMPLETE CHEQUE PROCESSING SOLUTION
Forbes Bradma offers the right solution for cheque clearing based on low-cost document processing systems, designed to facilitate rapid processing of cehque and perform various operations like encoding, endorsing and sorting.
Forbes Bradma is providing a complete solution comprising of both hardware and software. While the TPS provides a stable hardware platform, the ClearBranch TM application software facilitates processing of large number ofc cheques, including inward and outward operations.
The ClearBranceTM application has been developed for PC based Window NT workstation 4.0 platform and can be operated in a LAN environment.
- E13B or CMC 7
- 70 characters maximum
- MICR-E13B or CMC7 OCR-Selectable fonts-OCRA AN,
- RS232-9 pin connector (male)
- 4800/9600/19200 bps
- 7 bit or 8 bit
- 1 stop bit
- Even/odd/no parity
- RTS/CTS flow control
- Maximum configuration is 12 pockets(plus default reject project)
- Master Lister: up to 24 columns wide
- Matrix Endorser: 70 characters wide, position selectable from leading edge, two selectable fonts, programmable
- Stamp: Rotary, position selectable from leading or trailing edge.
- LCD Display: 2 lines x 16 characters wide.